Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

The Greatest Naruto RPG on the net!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akuma Oni Ome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasen
Chunin
Chunin
Rasen

Akuma Oni Ome Empty
PostSubject: Akuma Oni Ome   Akuma Oni Ome Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:25 pm

Akuma Oni Ome, meaning Evil Demon Eye, is the dojutsu of the Oni clan of Kirigakure, of which my RPC, Bara, belongs.
It turns the eye red, and allows the user to be able to use the Oniton (Demon Style) jutsus that only Akuma Oni Ome holder can use, and only if the Dojutsu is active. The most used Oniton jutsus are Oniton: Kuro Ryo's Aka Ome (Black Dragon's Red Eye), which is a Genjutsu that makes the receiving end of the Genjutsu stare at the red eyes of a black dragon, with a dark purple sky in the background with flashes of lightning and thunder claps, momentarily distracting the recievipant so that the giving end can attack them with Oniton: Oni Arashi (Demon Storm), and maim or kill them. The Akuma Oni Ome has two levels, the first, being able to use Oniton, the second, becoming a half demon, but the most important part of the half demon is the eyes, allowing them to see flaws that the person has, and take them out.
Eh, my first description of a Kekkai Genkai, so gomenasai (Very sorry) if it isn't good enough.
------------------------------------
Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad My arm hurts so much! WAAAAAAH!
Gomen (Sorry) about the whining about my arm hurting, but it does. Hopefully you like.
Back to top Go down
Pendo Takoshima
Hokage
Hokage
Pendo Takoshima

Akuma Oni Ome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma Oni Ome   Akuma Oni Ome Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:16 am

[Approved] and hope your arm feels better.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.com
drakomer
unapproved
unapproved
drakomer

Akuma Oni Ome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma Oni Ome   Akuma Oni Ome Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:58 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akuma Oni Ome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma Oni Ome   Akuma Oni Ome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akuma Oni Ome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Creation :: Kekei Genkai Creation-
Jump to: