Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

The Greatest Naruto RPG on the net!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moshimoro Raisha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moshimoro
Raikage
Raikage
Moshimoro

Moshimoro Raisha Empty
PostSubject: Moshimoro Raisha   Moshimoro Raisha Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:24 pm

[center]Name- Moshimoro Raisha
Village- Clouds

Position- Raikage

Age- 24

Height- 6' 0"

Weight- 170

Appearance- Moshimoro is lean, yet muscular. His hair is white, in short spikes, and his face is angular with a long scar across his cheek. His eyes are a crystal blue color, and always seem to be penetrating your deepest thoughts. He wears black pants, and a white t-shirt, but he is usually covered up by a long white cloak with a high neck. He is almost always smiling, and even in battle is often wearing a roguish grin.

Elemental Affinities- Lightning, Water, Fire (Not as strong)

Bloodline Abilities- Can summon storms and walk on clouds. When this happens you can only see the whites of his eyes.

Personality- Light natured and almost never angry. the few people who have seen him get mad are now dead.

Clan- The Raisha clan was famous for their ability to make thunderstorms, and a single clan member has been known to drive off entire armies with their intensity.

Demon- Liger, the lightning cat

Story- "Moshi! Hurry up and come out! I want to train before I have to go home!" yelled Mana, Moshimoro's best friend.
"Hang on Mana! I have to finish shopping for mom first!"
Mana heaved out a great sigh and started running for the training field, unaware of the looming fate ahead of her.
Moshimoro had just finished his errands and was running towards the training field at full speed. I have to hurry if I'm gonna make it in time. Mana's gonna be pissed.
When he arrived at the training field though, all thoughts were completely driven from his mind except one. Mana was on the ground, her eyes closed with blood leaking from the corner of her mouth. Her assailant was standing over her with a blood soaked kunai in his hand. He was surrounded by three other ninja with the same headband as him, all of whom were laughing. All Moshimoro could feel was pure hatred and anger for the people before him. His vision was going blurry, and everything but the four people in front of him were whited out. Large storm clouds formed overhead, and the attackers looked around wildly. One pointed at Moshimoro and they charged at him. But it was too late. One two three four, they were all struck down by bolts of lightning. He was suddenly aware that his surroundings were returning to him. He heard voices and started swaying, then accepted unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Pendo Takoshima
Hokage
Hokage
Pendo Takoshima

Moshimoro Raisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moshimoro Raisha   Moshimoro Raisha Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:01 pm

[Approved]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.com

Moshimoro Raisha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: