Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

The Greatest Naruto RPG on the net!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Characters (1 Kiri, 2 Iwa, and 1 Suna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasen
Chunin
Chunin
Rasen

Characters (1 Kiri, 2 Iwa, and 1 Suna) Empty
PostSubject: Characters (1 Kiri, 2 Iwa, and 1 Suna)   Characters (1 Kiri, 2 Iwa, and 1 Suna) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:10 am

(A/N: I'm about to rant about how many times I am going to hhave to rewrite this thing, the word 'Damn' will be used repeatedly, along with 'Kami' and 'Teme' (Japanese swear words.)...1...2...3...Rant starting now, feel free to skip: How many damn times am I gonna have to rewrite this damn thing?!? For Kami's sake! One time, I didn't even get past the damn age on the first damn RPC! The second time, I was mid-biography when my computer (Which is a damn TEME!) decided to glitch the damn internet! Kami! Hopefully the third damn time really is the damn charm...Rant ends. affraidpaleEmbarassed I did not just write that...(Inner appears)Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil Yes, you did. Me: My kaa-san's gonna kill me if she sees that... paleaffraidaffraidEmbarassed A/N number 2: Kiri RPC will be colored like this. Iwa RPCs will be colored like this and Suna will be colored like this)
Name: Momochi, Kazan
Village: Kiri
Appearance: Hair and face: Square face, half oval scar surrounding his eye that is colored silver, the other is colored jade green. His hair is dark blue in color, and cropped short.
Clothes: Wears a storm gray colored cloak covering a Jounin vest, which is over bandages that are wrapped tightly enough you can see the outlines of the muscles on his torso, and arms, vest is unzipped, navy blue pants and metal toed boots.
Personality: Dark and mysterious, there is only one person who can bring him out of his mysterious ways, his girlfriend, Bara.
Biography: Is the boyfriend of Oni Bara, and the nephew of Momochi Zabuza. Likes the colors silver and blue-gray, got his scar when trying to save his sensei.

(A/N: Was that good enough? Sorry 'bout da rant, but I was annoyed, A-N-N-O-Y-E-D! Arm's starting to hurt again, but I gotta continue.)

Name: Kurokitsune Ureshi
Village: Iwagakure
Appearance: Hair and face: Heart shaped face, amber colored eyes, long light orange hair, pulled back into a bun, wears two hair clips, both on the right side, color varies from powder blue to black, considering her mood.
Clothes: Wears a black tank top, with an elbow length fishnet shirt underneath, black pants, and black boots. (A/N: Short description, I know, but forgive me, please. If you read the rant, and the A/N after Kazan, you'd know that #1. My arm is hurting, and #2. I'm still a bit annoyed, and praying that my internet doesn't glitch anymore, so I'm trying to keep it short, in hopes I don't lose to much, Ok?)
Personality: Sweet, but easily hurt by people's words, but is trying to get stronger, so she wouldn't have to be saved by her twin, an ANBU named Amai.
Biography: Is really good at Genjutsu. Loves the color purple. (A/N: Ureshi is the one most after me, Rasen is more based on what I think my sister is like, Kazan is based off of the side of me hardly anyone knows, Ureshi's twin, Amai, is based off of my classmate from church, a hyperactive, but fun (When he isn't breaking rules...) boy named Blake (Go, Blake! You probably won't ever read this, but you rock, even if you hyperactive and annoying at times, you ROCK!!!), and the Suna nin (A young man named Chiga) is based off of Paul, same church, same class, one of the most athletic guys I know (Paul, I know you won't ever read this, 'less you suddenly #1. Start liking Naruto, #2. Start surfing the net for Naruto fansites and randomly come across this one, and #3. Find this thread, but even I have to admit, that even though you have your quirks, however annoying they may be, you are and always will be who God made you to be, no matter how annoying, how iritating you are, you'll always be Paul, my classmate, and I respect you for that. I hope you let your light shine for God, Paul! Go, Paul, Blake, and all the guys from Crosspoint, you guys rock! (Even if you are a bit loud and annoying) A/N end.)

Name: Kurokisune Amai
Village: Iwagakure
Appearance: Bright orange hair, black ember-like eyes, hair cropped short, spiky and wild. Wears the ANBU uniform over a black shirt and gray pants. His mask is of a lion.
Personality: Loud, wild, but fun. Will break the rules if it's to save someone, or to complete a mission. Will cheer for anyone he knows/likes/wishes to win, as loudly as he possibly can.
Biography: Likes the colors yellow, tan and blue. Is really good at Ninjutsu. (A/N: As I said before, he's based off of Blake from church, I'm trying to make him as much like Blake as I possibly can, but I don't usually talk to Blake much often, but I do know he will cheer you on, as loudly as he possibly can.)

Name: Chiga Ryoton
Village: Sunagakure
Appearance: Shoulder length pale blonde hair, blue eyes, wears a white shirt and black pants, with a tan cloak covering them, tan boots.
Personality: Loud, sometimes agressive, funny, emotional.
Biography: Likes to play things like soccer. Is very good at Taijutsu. (A/N: HOLY CRAP! I just made a character almost perfectly like Paul!)

I possibly shouldn't have said their names, but...*Shrugs* There are millions of Pauls and Blakes out there, aren't there? Paul, Blake, you'll never know, but I respect you, for your funny, loud, and energetic ways, somethings I'll never be...I respect you two, for being who you are, who you can be, I hope you go far in life with those same attitudes, Paul, you can be a pastor, I see it in you, you can also be a soccer star. Blake, a missionary might be in your future, just, please, be who you are and who you can be, stay the same, if just a little bit more mature. You two are funny, loud and likable, you two are always seen, I'm just the girl with glasses sitting in the back, sure, I have plenty of friends, but I'm not very loud, not very much like a star, I've had my day, my crowning, my turn to shine, another might come another day, but your twos are yet to come. Shine on, Blake, Paul.
Rasen
Back to top Go down
Pendo Takoshima
Hokage
Hokage
Pendo Takoshima

Characters (1 Kiri, 2 Iwa, and 1 Suna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters (1 Kiri, 2 Iwa, and 1 Suna)   Characters (1 Kiri, 2 Iwa, and 1 Suna) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:59 am

[approved] nice characters.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.com

Characters (1 Kiri, 2 Iwa, and 1 Suna)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: