Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

The Greatest Naruto RPG on the net!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasen
Chunin
Chunin
Rasen

Character Empty
PostSubject: Character   Character Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:15 pm

Name: Bara Oni (Or Oni Bara if you do it the Japanese way)
Village: Kiri (Mist)
Appearance: Black, red, white and silver hair, braided according to color in this order, left to right; Red, silver, black, white, and coiled into a multicolored bun. Her eyes are pale blue, that turn red when she activates her bloodline, Akuma Oni Ome (Evil Demon Eye Twisted Evil Yes, that is correct, the Oni (Meaning 'demon') clan do a lot with demons, what do you expect from a clan whose name means DEMON!!!).
Wears a red tank top over an elbow-length fishnet shirt, baggy black pants with fishnets at knees and ankles, red shinobi shoes, black elbow length gloves with metal plates on the knuckles and red rose designs on the gloves, a blue-gray hoody, usually half-zipped.
Personality: Despite what her clan name means, she isn't like a demon, except around you Iwa nins, not cruel, not sadistic, not evil, etc. etc., but just a little rash, and teensy weensy bit harsh normally.
She will easily get into an argument, especially if you hit a sore spot in a conversation, which will soon turn into a yelling match, so if she starts to steam, and is tapping her fingers on her thigh, A. Get onto another subject, or B. End the conversation.
She has a certain hatred for Iwa nin, so you might want to watch out if you are one, she doesn't care about any treaties, she will deliberately try to kill you.
She is VERY, VERY, VERY stubborn and bull-headed, like practically every Oni clan member.
She likes to act, like act out a part in a play, and she can get how she's supposed to act if you just act out a small part of your personality, she'll catch on, making her very good at henging into different people.
She likes to play with children, you'll often spot her playing with children in the academy, civillian children, young genins, any child who wishes to play with her. She'll also act for children, just to make them laugh.
She has a very good sense of humor, she also likes to write little stories, along with read stories.
Rping sample: The 16 year old Chuunin sat on her bed, remembering all those years ago, when her mother died while on the way to the hospital after a failed mission.
Flashback

"Momma! Momma!" The seven year old rushed to her mother's fallen body. The normally tanned 28-year old woman was chalk white, but she touched her daughter's cheek. Bara flinched, it was stone cold. Her mother removed her hand at the flinch, and said, "Bara-chan...My Bara-chan...Be a great kunoichi...I will be watching you, I promise, I will be by Kami's side, but also with you, I promise. Good-bye, until we meet in Kami's hands again, Bara." Her hand fell limp.
Flashback end

Bara sighed, then turned to the window, noticing it was dark out, "Momma, where are you?" She asked outloud.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Kami! My arm HURTS! Crying or Very sad Why arm hurt? WHY?!? Hope you like.
Back to top Go down
Pendo Takoshima
Hokage
Hokage
Pendo Takoshima

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:14 am

[approved]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.com

Character
Page 1 of 1