Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

The Greatest Naruto RPG on the net!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oni Clan Jutsus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasen
Chunin
Chunin
Rasen

Oni Clan Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Oni Clan Jutsus   Oni Clan Jutsus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:40 pm

Oni clan jutsus, a special style only useable when the kekkai genkai, the Akuma Oni Ome (Already in Kekkai Genkai resigeration), called the Oniton.
Ones that I've already come up with:
Genjutsus:

#1. Oniton: Kuro Ryo's Aka Ome (Black Dragon's Red Eye)
#2. Oniton: Kawa no Chi (River of Blood
#3. Oniton: Haka-ba (Graveyard)
#4. Oniton: Oni Kiri (Demon Mist)

Ninjutsus:

#1. Oniton: Oni Arashi (Demon Storm)
#2. Oniton: Chi Kage (Blood Shadow)
#3. Oniton: Shikawa (Death River)
#4. Oniton: Shi Oni (Death Demon)
#5. Oniton: Ryo's Tsume (Dragon's Claw, or fang...Oh, I forget!)
#6. Oniton: Oni Chi Yaiba (Demon Blood Blade)
#7. Oniton: Yaibas no Shi to Chi (Blades of Death and Blood)

Taijutsu styles:

#1. Chi Oni (Blood Demon)
#2. Oni's Shi (Demon's Death. Usually last resort taijutsu.)

----------------------
Yes, I DO know that there are more Ninjutsus then Genjutsus, but that's because I'm not good at thinking up Genjutsus, but Ninjutsus, and Taijutsus, so, don't complain!
Back to top Go down
Pendo Takoshima
Hokage
Hokage
Pendo Takoshima

Oni Clan Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oni Clan Jutsus   Oni Clan Jutsus Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:17 am

[Approved] but please give me a description of the jutsus.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.com
Rasen
Chunin
Chunin
Rasen

Oni Clan Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oni Clan Jutsus   Oni Clan Jutsus Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:56 pm

The first Genjutsu, Oniton: Kuro Ryo's Aka Ome, makes the recipitent see a red eye of a black dragon with a dark sky in the background with flashes of lightning and claps of thunder, is usually used with the Ninjutsu, Oniton: Oni Arashi, which makes a storm of paralyzing thunder and red lightning that can kill by just touching the victim.

Oniton: Kawa no Chi makes the victim see someone they love dearly bleeding with a river of blood coming from a large hole in their stomach. The victim is usually very susceptible to Oniton: Haka-ba, watching the funeral of their loved one, if Oniton: Haka-ba ISN'T used right after Oniton: Kawa no Chi, the recipetent is just wandering around in a graveyard.

Oniton: Oni Kiri makes a more demonish version of the Kirigakure jutsu, the mist is red, and usually has demons wandering around in it.

Oniton: Chi Kage makes the victim's shadow turn blood red, and it is blood, the user's blood, so it will attack when the user wills it to, it can also bind the recipetant to the user.

Oniton: Shikawa makes the water around the user turn black, and can poison the victim if they step in it, instant death. It does mean 'Death River' doesn't it?

Oniton: Shi Oni makes the user into a demon of death, and will slaughter the victim without even thinking.

Oniton: Ryo's Tsume gives the victim long cuts, like dragon claws. Victim usually bleeds to death afterwards.

Oniton: Oni Chi Yaiba is usually made from a drop of the user's blood, and the rest if demon blood, so the user has a blade made of a small drop of red blood and a lot of black blood, the red blood makes the design of a dragon up both sides.

Oniton: Yaibas no Shi to Chi are the traditional blades of the Oni clan, they are summoned when the user makes the handsigns ram, ox, bird and says, 'Yaibas no Shi to Chi!'

Chi Oni is when the user moves like blood sweeping acorss the ground, going down your arm, leg, etc. etc. They use sweeping kicks, rushing punches, and sliding speed.

Oni's Shi is a last resort Taijutsu style, where the user throws her/his body and soul into it, going past their limits, and sometimes (Most of the time) dying after they kill whoever they're fighting.

---------------------------------------
It hurts again! I write too much.
Like it?
Back to top Go down
Pendo Takoshima
Hokage
Hokage
Pendo Takoshima

Oni Clan Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oni Clan Jutsus   Oni Clan Jutsus Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:00 pm

Yeah it's good.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Oni Clan Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oni Clan Jutsus   Oni Clan Jutsus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oni Clan Jutsus
Page 1 of 1