Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

The Greatest Naruto RPG on the net!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The leader of the Uchiha clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jirochu uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Jirochu uchiha

The leader of the Uchiha clan Empty
PostSubject: The leader of the Uchiha clan   The leader of the Uchiha clan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:12 pm

Jirochu was standing out side of the hokages office and he gave a knock "lord hokage can I come in."
Back to top Go down
Pendo Takoshima
Hokage
Hokage
Pendo Takoshima

PostSubject: Re: The leader of the Uchiha clan   The leader of the Uchiha clan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:08 am

"Yes you may." said Pendo awaiting his entry.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.com
Jirochu uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Jirochu uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The leader of the Uchiha clan   The leader of the Uchiha clan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:53 am

then jirochu opened the door and walked in "pendo is that you when did you become hokage."
Back to top Go down
Pendo Takoshima
Hokage
Hokage
Pendo Takoshima

PostSubject: Re: The leader of the Uchiha clan   The leader of the Uchiha clan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:46 am

Pendo watched as Jirochu entered the room. "Since the last one was murdered." he said answering Jirochu's question. "Now, what brings you to my office?" Pendo asked as he fiddled with an odd looking kunai as if he was trying to figure out something.
Back to top Go down
Jirochu uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Jirochu uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The leader of the Uchiha clan   The leader of the Uchiha clan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:51 pm

"I was wanderinng if I can be the leader of the uchiha clan since my father was the last one and he was just murdered about a week ago."
Back to top Go down
Pendo Takoshima
Hokage
Hokage
Pendo Takoshima

PostSubject: Re: The leader of the Uchiha clan   The leader of the Uchiha clan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:49 pm

"yes I heard. I wish I could've been there but sadly I was out on a kage mission." he said as he continued to speak. "So you wish to be Uchiha clan leader. I don't see why not." he then walked over to the cabinet and pulled out two glasses. He then pulled a bottle of Saki out of the bottem of his desk and poured it into the two glasses. "Drink up." he said as he raised his glass.
Back to top Go down
Jirochu uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Jirochu uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The leader of the Uchiha clan   The leader of the Uchiha clan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:30 pm

then jirochu picked up the glass and said "to old freinds and to the new leader of the uchiha clan."

(we need to make a clan HQ and but the uchiha clan there ok)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The leader of the Uchiha clan   The leader of the Uchiha clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The leader of the Uchiha clan
Page 1 of 1